Monday, April 18, 2011

Living Lent: Part Three

Letters to Jesus


The munchkins had the chance during Lent to write a letter to Jesus thanking Him for all that He's done for them.  I can't even say what an amazing experience this was for ME!  The munchkins wrote some of the most heartfelt things and they were so sincere and beautiful! I wish I could post them all...but here is just one sample.


Some munchkins even included things like:

Thank you for the bread and wine.
and
Thank you for getting beat up for me.

Such sweet and innocent faith!



This project was so touching that I had to hang them in our front windows for the few weeks of school that were left before break.  We decided to decorate around them with pretty little tissue paper crosses.




















Beautiful!

Until next time...
Giggles,
Mrs. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment