Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's That Time Again!

Ready, Set, Go!


We're all set for another fantastic year in our NEW ROOM! 

Our first day of school is Thursday, August 16.  The school bell rings at 8:00 and I can't wait to see the bright and shiny new faces of my Kindergarten Munchkins for the 2012 - 2013 school year. 

This year, we are having a special day-before-school "Unpack Your Sack" day.  All my munchkins (Mom & Dad too) are welcome to stop by and see our new room, drop off school supplies and ease all those "first day" jitters.  I will be in the room from noon until 5:00 on Wednesday, August 15 to meet and greet, so please stop in and see me. 

On Thursday morning, I will be outside on the playground to gather all my cuties for the walking program and bring them to the classroom as a group. Parents may drop off students between 7:30 and 8:00 at the north entrance.  Parents are also welcome to come to the classroom for one last picture before we begin our day, but please don't plan to linger.  The sooner we begin our normal routine, the more secure the munchkins feel. 

One other new thing to consider this year...LUNCH!
Our first day is a full day, so please remember to purchase lunch cards or send a boxed lunch for your munchkin.  If you have any questions about the process, please contact me:


Can't wait to see you all!

Until Thursday...
Giggles,
Mrs. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment